We met, we fell in love, we got married... now it's on to the happily ever after! I could not ask for more :)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Married Life...
I get asked almost every day... "how's married life?" So here it is in a nutshell... it's great. Not too much different than the way it was before, but it's truely the best thing that I ever did! I still get giggly and giddy when I refer to him as my "husband," it's such a fun word! Never thought I could be so happy, but here I am. We are still the same people we were before, just happier and more in love than ever! We still like to go out and have a good time, but nights spent alone on the couch watching a movie with a glass--err, make that a bottle--of wine are just as nice. My heart still flutters when he kisses me, and he always knows how to make my day. I have the best husband ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment